Assignment Instructions: Each essay question should be 2-3 pages to address each of the 4 questions employing OUTSIDE THE CLASSROOM references. This will be a total of 10-12 pages, plus your title page and your references page. The four essays will be assembled and submitted as one document with one OVERALL title page. Each essay will have their own references list. Be sure to make a clear thesis statement and argument and use examples to support your analysis.
- Hypothesize whether or not non-state actors are willing and/or able to use WMD.
- Select one CBRN WMD agent and analyze the effect of that weapon on a projected target population.
- Describe the impact of an electromagnetic pulse weapon. Hypothesize how the U.S. would be able to defend against and recover from this type of WMD.
- Prepare a threat assessment for one CBRN WMD agent that you select that you assess as being the most likely to occur.
- Your paper must be at a MAXIMUM of 10-12 pages, or 2-3 pages for each question (the Reference page for each essay do not count towards the minimum limit).
- There will be ONE TITLE page for the submitted exam which will contain FOUR UNIQUE essays.
- Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
- Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
- Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
- All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric.