Designing a Training Program
Assignment 2: Designing a Training Program
Due Week 8 and worth 300 points.
Create a written proposal in which you detail the complete design of an employee training program.
Write a 6–8 page paper in which you:
- Design a two-day training program for a group of 20 employees.
- Identify 2–3 training needs though a training needs analysis (TNA) and justify an approach for this training.
- Develop the training objective for this program based on an analysis of the business.
- Determine the training cost for the training
program you are proposing. Include a detailed breakdown of time allotted
for each piece, the subsequent cost analysis, and the total cost for
the project as a whole.
- Select key training methods to deliver the
program to employees, such as an e-learning module or a one-day
face-to-face training program.
- Create an agenda of activities for the training program.
- Go to Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library to find at least five quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS).
The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please
take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font, 12 points, with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of
the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course
title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page
- Include a reference page. Citations and
references must follow SWS format. The reference page is not included in
the required page length.