I’m working on a environmental science Thesis Paper and need support to help me study.
Your Final Thesis document should include the following:
(you may also use the provided
which aligns with this formatting and has instructions to customize your thesis).
- A cover page with the title of your thesis, your name, advisor name, course, and date.
- A Table of Contents with section names and page numbers
- An abstract: 300-400 words that concisely describe the specific problem that your thesis addresses, how it addresses it, your major findings and implications.
- The body (text) with appropriate headings and page numbers at the bottom. The body of your document (text) should be double spaced throughout, 12 point Cambria or Time New Roman font, with indented paragraphs, 1-inch margins throughout. Remember sub-headings are your friend for organization purposes. Remember in-text citations.
- The Thesis Body must include:
- Background (optional, as necessary)
- Methods (for literature reviews this can be embedded in Introduction)
- Conclusion (can be combined with Discussion)
- References Cited, formatted to APA 6th or 7th edition (only include ones you’ve actually used in your text)
- Tables and Figures, properly numbered and labeled according to APA 6th or 7th edition, included either in-line or after your text and before your references (talk to your thesis adviser to clarify which they prefer).
- Don’t hesitate to contact your advisor if you have any questions or concerns about your thesis.