Design a Strategy for Securing the Operation of a Web Application
- Provide at least six steps in the SDLC during which security strengthening behaviors will be applied.
- Explain the specific security relevant actions taken during each step to include the people involved, the considerations taken and security assurance methods used.
- Identify and briefly explain at least three different security testing methods and indicate which methods analyze the apps front end, source code, or vulnerabilities while the app is running. Justify when you would use each method.
- Explain at least six different vulnerabilities that could potentially affect your app and actions that your team could take to prevent each.
- Go to Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library to locate and use at least four quality sources in this assignment.