1) The introduction
– background (historical overview of the Olympics.
– Identifies supporting arguments (present a position statement between agree or disagree).
2) Provide the evidence
– the reasons why you agree or disagree with the statement.
– statistical evidence (e.g., input-output; economic profit or loss).
– previous examples of successes or failures (e.g., news articles or academic research)
– provide a summary and highlights of your idea.
* The minimum page, the APA style (i.e., double-spaced on standard-sized paper, 12pt., Times New Roman font).