For this assessment, you’ll create a financial plan based on the company you selected in OPSCB/574 and MGTCB/574. This financial plan will be included in your final business plan your capstone course, STRCB/581.
-Company Used MGTCB/574: Nestlé Société Anonyme
-Create a Financial Plan
Prepare a financial plan for the company you selected for your business plan (in OPSCB/574 and MGTCB/574). This financial plan will be included in your final business plan in your capstone course, STRCB/581.
Review the company you chose to work with for your business plan that you will complete for your Integrative Business Capstone.
Describe the business, including the type of business.
Create the business case:
- Determine why funding is needed for the company.
- Determine the sources of funding. Consider self-funding, borrowing, equity, venture capital, and so on.
- Evaluate the requirements of each funding source you determined appropriate.
- Analyze the associated risks of each funding source.
- Decide which sources are the best fit for your company based on the requirements of each. Justify your decision.
- Estimate the cost of capital for both short-term and long-term funding sources. Research current estimated APRs for your selected sources of funding. Consider creating a table or chart to display this information.
Create a profit-and-loss statement for a 3-year period. Project revenue. State any realistic assumptions, such as growth per year, in your projections.
Estimate direct costs, including capital, marketing, labor, and supply costs.
Cite references to support your assignment.