- Why and how does atomic nuclear decay take place? Explain, being sure to address different types of decay.
- What is the significance of atomic nuclear decay? (How is it used to our advantage?)
- What is your analysis on the societal implications of using this process? (What safety precautions are required and are there negative impacts?)
Discussion Question 2
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research the phenomenon of radioactivity and its applications in healthcare. Based on your research, respond to the following:
- What are the various uses of radioactivity in healthcare?
- What are the future trends in healthcare with respect to the use of radioactivity?