Chapter 15 – According to Crocker and Smallwood, cloud computing represents one of the most significant paradigms shifts in information technology (IT) history, due to an extension of sharing an application-hosting provider that has been around for many years, and was common in highly regulated vertical industries like banks and health care institutions. The author’s knowledge from their research continue to assert that, the impetus behind cloud computing lies on the idea that it provides economies of scale by spreading costs across many client organizations and pooling computing resources while matching client computing needs to consumption in a flexible, real-time version.
Q1: Even with this great news about the benefits of the cloud computing applications, the authors have warned the business user community regarding the dangers associated with cloud computing applications. Please identify and name these grave dangers/risks that pose as concerns, and briefly support your discussion.
All original posts and comments must be
You must do the following:
1) Create a new thread and share your perspectives with examples and references to course material with APA guidelines
2) Please make your initial post with 500 words and two response posts substantive with at least 150 words . A substantive post will do at least TWO of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.