We discussed several aspects of interpersonal communication this week. Do a little research on one of the following:
- The Importance of Interpersonal Communication
- Conflict Management
- Friendships and Relationships
Explore how this topic relates to your goals and reasons for being in school right now. Find ways to use examples and evidence from personal experience and/or outside resources in your paper. Some questions to kick you off: In what ways are you having success in this topic? In what ways can you improve? In light of the readings this week, what might you do to have more success? How might you be able to help others?
* Reason for being in school, accomplish dream of being a nurse, stability for children and personal growth.
* Success in topic by learning new techniques.
* Have more success by applying these in real world.
- Compose your submission using a word processing program (e.g. Word).
- Structure your submission in a 5-paragraph form.
- At least 2 citations must be used this week; 1 may be your weekly reading, however the other should be from an outside source (independent research).
- Include the citation for your source in APA format in the body of your text, and on its own page at the end. This link will help you format your citation into APA format.
Upload your submission to Canvas using the ‘Submit Assignment’ link in the top, right-hand corner of the page. Your submission should meet the following criteria:
- Length: 5-paragraphs are required; each paragraph includes 4 sentences at-minimum.
- Mechanics: Submission is free from spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors.
- Formatting: APA formatting is used on the body (Times New Roman, double-spaced, 1″ margins). Each new paragraph is indented.
- Organization: 5-paragraph template is utilized. Three main points are present; body paragraphs are complete and supported. Paragraphs are organized logically, and transitions help the reader move from one main point to the next.
- APA: Outside materials are cited in the body of the paper (in-text or parenthetical citations are used) and fully on a separate references page.