Evaluating a Corporate-Societal Relationship
According to the textbook, the current world economy is
increasingly becoming integrated and interdependent; as a result, the
relationship between business and society is becoming more complex. In
this assignment, you will be researching a Fortune 500 company from an
approved company list provided by your professor.
Write a 4–5 page evaluation of your chosen company’s performance with respect to its stated values. Do the following:
- Summarize the company’s primary products and or services.
- Suggest three ways in which the primary stakeholders can
influence the organization’s financial performance. Provide support for
- Describe two critical factors in the organization’s external environment that can affect its success. Support your assertions.
- Assess the company’s biggest success or missed opportunity to
respond to a recent or current social issue. How did it impact company
Integrate at least two supporting resources from the Strayer University Library or other reputable sources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For
assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing
Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your
professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
• Evaluate the relationship between a business and society based on
external environmental factors, stakeholders, and corporate social
By submitting this paper, you agree: (1) that you are
submitting your paper to be used and stored as part of the SafeAssign™
(2) that your institution may use your paper in accordance with your
institution’s policies; and (3) that your use of SafeAssign will be
without recourse against Blackboard Inc. and its affiliates.