Reflection Paper #1: Theoretical Perspectives on Aging
Choose ONE of the following topics:
- Give a specific example of cumulative advantage (or disadvantage) and explain what the outcomes in later life may be as a result.
- Choose someone that you know who is over the age of 65 and clearly identify the key transitions, trajectories, turning points and major life events that have occurred in his/her life.
- Minimum of 250 words (no max.)
- Paragraph format, using complete sentences (no bullets or numbering)
- Be sure to clearly identify in the first paragraph which topic you have chosen
- No outside sources are allowed; no research is required; no reference list or title page required
- 12 pt. Times New Roman font
- double space
- one inch margins
- save and submit as Microsoft .doc or .docx