This webstie have information about Presenter’s name, affiliation and title of session: https://worldcongress.mcmaster.ca/schedule/
Note: Very important, plz follow the pic "333" formating. and make sure have footnote for secondary resources. 1 page MAX for each presentations.
The presentation Link is below:
1. Ridhdhi Dave & Doren Singh, Investment Associates, Front Row Ventures
What investors look for in Startups
2. Matt McCoy, Senior Advisor & Co-Founder, LocalStudent& Student Helpers
Attracting and pitching to investors
3.Yuri Kaplan, Founder & CEO, AdMass
Growth frameworks and strategies
Each student is required to prepare a concise summary and evaluation of three (3) presentations.
Each review is limited to one page in length and must contain the following three paragraph headings:
1) Summary – a concise overview of the main content highlighting the presenter(s) and the
2) Evaluation – a critique of the session (you may wish to comment on the content,
implications, methodology, model, measures, conclusions, presentation style, etc.; and
3) Application – a personal opinion of the usefulness of this presentation as it would apply in business
and/or government with a second opinion drawn from another published article or website (full
citation is necessary for secondary research reference as a footnote).
➢ The total report is limited to 3 pages of text (1 page per presentation)
➢ Your full name, student #, section #, must be at the top right corner of each page
➢ Presenter’s name, affiliation and title of session must be at the top left corner of each page
➢ 8.5 X 11-inch paper, 1-inch margins, 12-point font, single spaced, 3 headings are necessary
➢ Submission is done through Avenue and assignments will be validated through Turnitin.com
➢ Submission must be converted and uploaded in PDF format
➢ Assignments that are handed in late will receive a grade of zero